Again starting from the house, you have access to several sports: (if you bring the material).
- Mountainbiking: multiple paths with all levels of difficulty. (Mt Ventoux 1910m is one of them).
- Roadbiking: the circuits of the Drôme Provençale, and ofcourse the Mt Ventoux (frequently a stage of the Tour the France finishes on the summit).
- Farniente, siesta: depending on the mercury level of the thermometer; deckchair on the terrace, bathing towell at the swimmingpool.
- Hiking: the GR (a Grand Randonnee is a major hikingtrail) 91 is passing behind the house and joins the GR4 and 9. There are 39 hiking routes recorded in our valley.
- Rockclimbing: reserved for the hardcore. This climbing area "the Baleine", is 5 minutes walking from our house and has over 500 routes from 6a to 8c.
- Easier routes: Buis-les-Baronnies: 20mn (by car), Dentelles de Montmirail: 30mn, Buoux: 60mn, Orpierre: 60mn.
- Fishing: on our bank, and for the unlucky ones… a fishfarm at 4 km.
- Some sports further away: horseback riding, skiing, hanggliding, diving, etc… ra
- And after all these activities, what about a healthy, relaxing sweat in our SAUNA?
And what about some culture?:
You will be happy to find the peace of the bergerie after running in the provençale markets and roman ruins. Avignon, Orange and Vaison-la-Romaine are worth visiting for their musea, expositions archeological sites and summer festivals.